OFFERING VIRTUAL SESSIONS IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19. YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS.
Sometimes in life, we get stuck.
We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. We feel like we’re stuck and experiencing more than we know how to deal with on our own. I created my practice to support individuals and couples emerging from grief and trauma.
What do we need to become unstuck?
- the ability to break free from emotional drama and physical turmoil
- confidence, clarity, and the ability to create and maintain healthy and dignified boundaries
- the capacity to manage and regulate emotions and finally feel safe with them
- release from the painful past
- flexibility to adjust course and tolerate risk
- tools to create deep and lasting change
- meaning and purpose in life
Who I work with.
I work with those who are sitting with grief from the death of a loved one, recovering from childhood trauma, are living with PTSD, are working to emerge from shame, or are adults impacted by adoption.
I encourage curiosity and openness so that the question changes from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…” which propels us forward into living a full life.
My work is informed by approaches that focus on trauma and attachment including NARM, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
If you are struggling or feeling stuck, I’m here for you.
I offer a nonjudgmental and secure space where you can safely explore what has a hold on you and move through it. You will find I have a compassionate and direct approach, enabling you to build a strong foundation of positive change.