Based in Austin, Texas, I am an experienced therapist and specialize in working with grief and loss, trauma survivors, and adoptees.
We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. You’re stuck. You’ve been strong and just can’t find your way through. You’re tired and experiencing more than you know how to deal with on your own. You’re ready to heal and yet don’t know if you can. I get it.
Together we’ll sit with curiosity and openness towards what has you stuck, and shift the question from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…”
I have over a decade of experience of helping people find their way through the deepest and hardest moments of their life. My approach works with the mind, body, and spirit and draws from somatic and relational approaches including: NARM, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, and Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB).
We’ll work collaboratively establish your goals and address the underlying issues, not just treat the symptoms. We’ll work to:
- stop the pain and turmoil from past traumatic events and relationships
- restore balance between your physical, emotional, and thinking self
- break free from emotional drama and chaos and rebuild confidence and trust in yourself
- decipher the inherent wisdom of your emotions and move from reacting to responding
- release stored trauma responses
- disengage from the survival strategies that block connection and healing
- create a sense of internal safety
- discover passion, playfulness, and increase mental flexibility
I specialize in working with:
- Grief, Death, and Dying
- Childhood / Complex Trauma (C-PTSD)
- PTSD and Anxiety
- Adults of Adoption
- Non Traditional Relationships
- Life Transitions
You are not alone in this.
If you are struggling and ready to find a way forward, I’m here for you. I offer both in-person and virtual sessions where you are accepted and supported. I offer a safe and confidential space for meaningful self-exploration, action, and lasting change. Come share what has a hold on you. We can work through it. Together. You don’t have to do this alone any longer.