Sometimes in life, we get stuck.
We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. We’re stuck and experiencing more than we know how to deal with on our own.
Together we’ll sit with curiosity and openness towards what has you stuck, and shift the question from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…”
More specifically, the work entails:
- breaking the patterns of free from emotional drama and physical turmoil
- strengthening the relationship between oyur physical, emotional, and thinking self
- identifying and creating healthy and dignified boundaries
- moving towards an internal felt sense of safety which builds confidence, and clarity
- expanding the capacity to manage and regulate emotions
- releasing the painful past
- tolerating risk and developing the flexibility to adjust course
- finding meaning and purpose in life
I work with those who are:
- sitting with grief from the death of a loved one,
- recovering from relational or childhood trauma,
- living with PTSD,
- working to emerge from shame,
- adults of adoption.
My approach draws from somatic and relational approaches including NARM, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, and Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB). My practice is trauma informed, and I am sex positive and a BIPOC ally.
If you are struggling or feeling stuck, I’m here for you. I offer a supportive and secure space where you can safely explore what has a hold on you and move through it. You are not alone in this.
Get in touch today to see whether we’d be a good fit.