Sometimes in life, we get stuck.
We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. We’re stuck and experiencing more than we know how to deal with on our own.
How do we work towards becoming unstuck?
With curiosity and openness, we change the question from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…” More specifically, together we strive to:
- break the patterns of free from emotional drama and physical turmoil
- strengthen the relationship between our physical, emotional, and thinking self
- identify and create healthy and dignified boundaries
- move towards an internal felt sense of safety creating confidence, and clarity
- expand the capacity to manage and regulate emotions
- find release the painful past
- tolerate risk and develop the flexibility to adjust course
- create deep and lasting change
- find meaning and purpose in life
My work is trauma informed and draws from somatic and relational approaches including NARM, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, and Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB).
I work with those who are:
- sitting with grief from the death of a loved one,
- recovering from relational or childhood trauma,
- living with PTSD,
- working to emerge from shame,
- adults impacted by adoption.
If you are struggling or feeling stuck, I’m here for you. I offer a nonjudgmental and secure space where you can safely explore what has a hold on you and move through it. You are not alone in this.
Get in touch today to see whether we’d be a good fit.