We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. You’re stuck. You’ve been strong and just can’t find your way through. You’re tired and experiencing more than you know how to deal with on your own. You’re ready to heal and yet don’t know if you can. I get it.
Together we’ll sit with curiosity and openness towards what has you stuck, and shift the question from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…”
I’m a psychotherapist in Austin, Texas working with individuals and couples striving to emerge from trauma and grief. My practice facilitates healing and exploration through somatic and relational approaches including: NARM, Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, and Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB).
Though each person has a unique journey and goals, we’ll work collaboratively to address the underlying issues related to current life difficulties, not just treat the symptoms. Our time together will support you to:
- break free from the patterns of emotional drama and physical turmoil
- move from chaos and towards a sense of agency and internal safety
- form an alliance between your physical, emotional, and thinking self
- build the confidence and clarity to form healthy boundaries
- release the patterns of painful past events and relationships
- rebuild confidence to trust and regulate your emotions
- increase playfulness and flexibility
- discover connection and passion in your relationships and life
I specialize in working with:
- Grief, Death, and Dying
- Childhood or Early Trauma
- Acute Trauma / C-PTSD
- Adults of Adoption
- Relationship Growth and Repair
You are not alone in this.
If you are struggling and ready to find a way forward, I’m here for you. I have over a decade of experience working with trauma and grief. I offer both an in-person and virtual space that is supportive and accepting. A place where you can safely explore what has a hold on you and move through it. We can work through it all. Together.