We’ve all had those moments when we’ve said “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel“. We’re stuck and experiencing more than we know how to deal with on our own.
Together we’ll sit with curiosity and openness towards what has you stuck, and shift the question from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…”
I work with those who are:
My practice is trauma informed and facilitates healing and exploration through somatic and relational approaches including: NARM NeuroAffective Relational Model, SE Somatic Experiencing, EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, and IPNB Interpersonal Neurobiology.
Each person has a unique journey and goals, together we’ll work to become connected to life through:
- expanding your capacity to manage and regulate emotions
- releasing the painful past
- strengthening the relationship between your physical, emotional, and thinking self
- moving you towards an internal felt sense of safety to build confidence and clarity
- learning to tolerate risk and developing mental flexibility
- breaking free from the patterns of emotional drama and physical turmoil
- practicing healthy and dignified boundaries
- finding meaning and purpose in life through reconnection with everyday life
You are not alone in this.
If you are struggling and ready to find a way forward, I’m here for you. I offer a supportive and secure space where you can safely explore what has a hold on you and move through it. Let’s talk to see whether we’d be a good fit.