Relationships are tough and sometimes messy. Many individuals come to relationship counseling – with or without a partner – when their relationships are failing to meet their needs, they feel distant or stuck in conflict, to develop healthier more open communication, or after a crisis. I work with those who are repairing a love relationship, recovering from a divorce or breakup, or wanting to break their patterns and learn how to develop healthier relationships.
I am extremely comfortable talking about intimate details and offer a relaxed style and open-minded attitude. All relationship choices are supported be they “traditional” , “non-traditional” or “alternative”. You can explore your relationship knowing that you are in a confidential space with an all-inclusive, sex positive therapist where you are understood and not judged.
What counseling can offer:
- address and heal old wounds
- recover trust and create a path forward
- forge healthy boundaries
- nurture connection and develop a deeper capacity to receive and offer love
- foster healthy communication
- increase the ability to express needs and desires
- find passion and meaning in your relationships and life