Relationships are tough. Many individuals come to relationship counseling – with or without a partner – when their relationships are failing to meet their needs, they feel distant or stuck in conflict, to develop healthier more open communication, or after a crisis. I work with those who are repairing a love relationship, recovering from a divorce or breakup, or wanting to break their patterns and learn how to develop healthier relationships.
Together we can…
- address and heal old wounds
- reduce conflicts and stress
- foster healthy communication
- encourage healthy boundaries
- increase the ability to express needs and desires
- create a path forward after a break in a relationship
- nurture connection
- develop the capacity to receive and offer love
- recover trust
I am extremely comfortable talking about intimate details and offer a relaxed style and open-minded attitude.
I provide a confidential, all-inclusive, sex positive practice. I support all relationship choices, be they “traditional” , “non-traditional” or “alternative”.
Relationship Counseling Session: 55 minutes $125.
Please see my Fees and Insurance page for more information.