We’ve all had those moments when we say “I know that, but it doesn’t change how I feel”. I encourage curiosity and openness so that the question changes from “why…” which is only so helpful, to “what is this, and what do I do with it…” which propels us forward into living a full life.
I assist clients to…
- calm physical symptoms of trauma and anxiety
- release shame and guilt
- increase playfulness and nurture curiosity
- experience emotions and memories without spiraling into them
- free themselves from rumination and conflict to be in the here-and-now
- gain confidence
- find their innate courage and strengths
- increase healthy connection with themselves and others
- discover meaning and vitality in their lives
- nurture beliefs and behaviors that are in line with who they are as a person, while leaving behind those that are not
Therapy Session: 55 minutes.
Please see my Fees and Insurance page for more information.